Shalom! First, let us introduce you to Messianic Ministry to Israel. MMI is a mission- board/sending agency since 1944. For 78 years MMI has supported ministries and families doing the work of evangelism in Israel and today MMI supports seven messianic families and ministries in Israel and two families in the USA.
Our Mission/Study/Tour to Israel is a fusion of biblical missions, study, prayer, outreach, fellowship, sightseeing, adventure, education, discipleship, and eschatological inquiry. Those who travel to Israel with us will have the opportunity to worship culturally with Jewish and Arab believers, gain a biblical context for the Holy Scriptures, perfume the land and the people of Israel with the aroma of Messiah Who abides in us, meet MMI representatives whom we support, and gain an eschatological perspective of Israel, the navel of the earth according to the biblical prophets. Israel is the epicenter of last days events.
Our Israel Mission/Study/Tour is potently messianic, following the biblical commission and protocol of missions, “in Jerusalem...Judea and Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the world” (Acts 1:8), and “to the Jews first and also to the Gentiles” (Romans 1:16). Our mission to the Jewish people is with gratitude, kindness, and an indebtedness that Gentile believers in Yeshua owe the people of Israel (Romans 15:2).
FIRST, Our Israel Mission/Study/ Tour to Israel is for YOU!
Christians who have traveled to Israel, the land of the Bible say that they will never be the same. A trip to the Holy Land, the navel or belly-button of the earth is life-changing as you see, hear, smell, taste, touch, and experience the land where God was born as Son of Man. Israel is where Yeshua lived, played, sang, worshipped, worked, studied, preached, taught, was crucified, and the place where Yeshua died, was buried, and resurrected. Israel
is also the biblical battleground of the last days! In Israel, you are not only walking on biblical history, you are standing on the mission field of Yeshua, and traveling over the land of end- time prophecy!
Someone has said that a trip to Israel is worth a year of seminary training. Israel is both a land and a people, and in modern times has resurrected from the Holocaust (1939-1945). Israel is a modern miracle. The land has become an agricultural wonder. Deserts have literally become gardens! The people of Israel have also resurrected and are the “dry bones” of Ezekiel 37 who have risen from the graves back to their homeland. However, modern Israel is missing one important thing: salvation in Messiah Yeshua! This is why YOU are important, dear friend! We invite you to “go up” to Israel for the following reasons:
(1) To introduce you to biblical missions. Israel is foremost in biblical missions according to the great commission of missions given in Matthew 28:19, "to all nations" (includes Israel), and the priority of missions given in Acts 1:8, "Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the uttermost part of the earth." This is the pattern for NT biblical missions. Also, the NT protocol of missions is given in Romans 1:16, "to the Jews, first and also the Gentiles." Finally, the results and success of biblical missions is given in Romans 11:25,26 “all Israel will be saved.” How does “all Israel” become ethnically saved? YOU and I bring them the Gospel of Yeshua!
(2) To introduce you to biblical eschatology. Israel is preeminent in eschatology, that is, the study of last things. The messianic revival of Israel is biblical, messianic, prophetic, and dispensational. God has prescribed in His Word that Israel is paramount in His messianic plan!
(3) To introduce you to biblical geography. Israel is THE biblical land. The Holy Scriptures speak of esteemed and preeminent places in the land of Israel from Genesis to Revelation, and we will visit many of those places, like Galilee, Megiddo, Nazareth, Jordan River, Judean Mountains, Dead Sea, Jericho, the Negev, Jerusalem, Zion, Mount Moriah, and many other places.
(4) To introduce you to the biblical [physical] seed of Messiah. Israel is the seed of Avraham, Ytzack, Yaaqov and Yeshua. The Jewish people (secular, orthodox, reform, ultra-orthodox, conservative, lubavitch, chasidic, agnostic, atheistic, and messianic) are the sons and daughters of Avraham, Ytzack, and Yaaqov, and many are believing in Yeshua. These are the remnant! Also, the Arabs, Druze, Bedouins, and others whom you will encounter are descendants of ancient biblical peoples.
(5) To introduce you to Israeli and middle eastern culture. Israel is the cultural and grammatical context of the Holy Scriptures. After two-thousand years the Jewish people have returned to the same land, waving the same flag, speaking the same language, living in the same cities, growing and harvesting the same crops, and many calling upon the same God, YHWHshua as the biblical patriarchs and prophets. We want you to get a taste of the foods, the air, and to speak some Hebrew. You will be surprised how much clearer and louder your Bible will speak to you after you have visited the land of the Bible.
(6) To introduce you to MMI supported families and ministries in Israel who are obeying the biblical priority (Acts 1:8,9) and mandate (Romans 1:16) of missions. Those missionaries living in Israel whom MMI supports are obedient to biblical missions and they very much need encouragement. You are their need!
(7) To introduce you as the biblical aroma of Messiah to Israel that you may provoke them with jealousy for the Gospel (Romans 11). Shaul/Paul shares that one of the reasons God grafted the wild olive tree into the good and cultured olive tree (which is against nature) is to make branches jealous (Romans 11:11).
So, the Mission is for YOU! Worshipping with messianic Jewish believers; praying over the land of the twelve tribes of Israel; studying the scriptures on location; experiencing God’s backyard from Dan to Beersheva; devoting time in the Holy Land for personal reflection, meditation and prayer, scripture reading, journaling, and discipleship; gaining a biblical
understanding of the significance of the importance of the real estate called Israel and the sovereign choice God made of the people of Israel.
SECOND, Our Mission/Study/Tour to Israel is for ISRAEL!
Pray and ask our heavenly Father, in Yeshua’s name, if this Mission/Tour is His will for you. If His answer to you is “YES!” then, you will be “going up” with us to the Holy Land to be a spiritual blessing to Israel.
Israelis will smell the fragrance of Yeshua by your presence as you walk through the land of Israel.
Israelis will sense the presence of Almighty God by your joy, singing, prayers, studies, providential meet-ups, and your excitement as we journey through the land of Israel.
Israelis will receive a fresh breath of the Holy Spirit as they encounter the spirit of Yeshua in you. These are the “dry bones” of Ezekiel 37 that may soon come to life and stand as a great people!
Israelis will be befriended as you meet and greet Sabras, native Jews born in Israel, and Arabs, Bedouins, and Druze.
Israelis will enjoy sweet fellowship when you lodge at their kibbutzim and during our kibbutznik outreach where we make friends, hopefully some that will last a lifetime.
Israelis will be offended by the Gospel as we distribute bibles, books, tracts, magnets, books, and the truth, but they may also be humbled to call on Yeshua, the only way, truth, and life.
Israelis especially MMI representatives will be encouraged by your visit, gifts, questions and time spent with them.